Do you want to know how to start your small business in just a few hours?  All you need is a Name, Employer Identification number (EIN), registered name, business license, personal-property tax from, local permits, sellers permit, business bank account, and an accounting spread sheet.  OK, so you need more than just a name and a good work ethic to start your business, but it is possible!  There millions of small business in our country.  If you want to be an entrepreneur, all you have to do is follow these steps to start your adventure!

We can help you with all of your insurance questions or concerns along the way. Please contact us today!


Linn T. Hodge & Sons

Commercial lines

Linn T. Hodge & Sons

Since 1929

11150 W. Olympic Blvd. #950

Los Angeles, CA 90064

Phone: (310) 477-2666

FAX: (310) 575-4437


We work with The Hartford, Travelers Insurance Company, Chubb & Sons Insurance, Golden Eagle, Liberty Mutual, Scottsdale Insurance, Lloyds of London, CNA, and many more insurance carriers. We licensed in 35+ states and have 80+ years of experience.  No question is too small to ask. Contact us today!